Protection of personal data.
Situations in which we collect information:
If you interact with us through the Website, we may collect and maintain the following information about you and regarding you:
· Your email and password to access the Website;
· Your location, the type of browser and operating system, the navigation settings of the Website (such as cookies) and the purchase history;
· Other information that you voluntarily send us or that we can deduct about you thanks to your interaction with our website and our services.
You can interact with us if for example:
· Register, subscribe or create an account for our Website;
· Open or respond to emails;
· Visit any online page that displays our ads or content;
· Interact or connect with or link to the Website through social networking tools; Y
· Post comments on the Website..
How we use information
We process personal data with the following objectives:
· Operate, maintain and improve the Website;
· Offer personalized direct marketing initiatives via email and direct offers;
· Facilitate and process orders;
· Determine its suitability for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze the effectiveness of the advertisements;
· Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
· Establish and analyze individual, group and consumer behavior profiles;
· Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to us, the Sales Companies or Entrepreneurs;
· Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including that on behalf of our business associates;
· Manage prizes, studies, contests or other activities or promotional events;
· Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and execute our agreements;
· Allow you to submit a job offer, post a video or sign up for special offers from Entrepreneurs and other business associates through the Web site; and
· Mejorar el resto de la información que tengamos acerca de usted para que podamos comprenderle mejor, determinar sus intereses y le podamos ofrecer los servicios más relevantes y atractivos.
· Improve the rest of the information we have about you so that we can better understand you, determine your interests and we can offer you the most relevant and attractive services.
When and why we reveal information
We do not participate in the business of selling or renting personal data. We will not communicate your personal data, except in the following cases, and always in accordance with the stipulations of the applicable legislation:
· With service providers, to provide us services, subject to strict contractual obligations to protect your personal data and process them exclusively on our behalf and under our control;
· With the Sales Companies, so that they can sell and send the products to you;
· To inform or collect debts contracted with the Sales Companies, Employers or other commercial collaborators;
· When necessary to fulfill contractual obligations with you through commercial partners from the moment you have purchased or acquired, products or services offered by a commercial partner or have participated in an offer, contest or other activity or program sponsored or offered by us or the Selling Companies on behalf of a commercial partner;
· In case of merger, acquisition or reorganization with a buyer of our company or of all or a large part of our resources;
· To comply with the legal provisions and requests of the public administration, or to the extent necessary for audit, control and corporate governance functions;
· To combat fraud or criminal activities, and to protect our rights or those of the group companies, commercial partners and users, or as part of judicial processes that affect ANEXA LOGÍSTICA, SL;
· In response to a subpoena or judicial process, including the different public control institutions, regulators and courts, or
· With your consent or in the manner that the law requires or permits.
We encourage our business partners to adopt and publish privacy policies. However, when we share personal data with our business associates only for the aforementioned purpose, the subsequent process and the use of personal data obtained through ANEXA LOGÍSTICA, SL remains under its own privacy policies and practices and is not subject to our control.
Right of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation
It is reported that the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation can be exercised before ANEXA LOGÍSTICA, SL.
Security of personal data
We have implemented a security information program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard our personal data, including the industrial encryption technology standards.
Maintenance of personal data
We will keep your personal data for as long as your account is active or necessary to provide you with services and to keep a record of your transactions that are to be collected in the financial reports. We will also keep your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and execute our agreements.
Social network features